Coordle LLC Cancellation and No-Refund Policy
Free Trial Period
- Trial Offer: We offer all new subscribers a free trial period to experience Coordle without any cost. This trial period lasts for 14 days from the date of signing up.
- No Obligations: During the free trial period, you can evaluate the full range of features and services offered by Coordle without any obligation to continue into a paid subscription.
- No Charges During Free Trial: You will not be billed during the free trial period. Billing will only commence upon the conclusion of the trial period, should you choose to continue with our service.
- Billing Cycle: After the free trial period, if you decide to continue with our service, you will be automatically enrolled in a month-to-month subscription. Billing occurs on a monthly basis, starting from the end of your free trial period.
- Automatic Renewal: Your subscription will automatically renew each month. We will charge the monthly fee to your provided payment method on the same date each month, corresponding to the commencement date of your paid subscription.
- Cancellation at Any Time: You are free to cancel your subscription at any time. Cancellations are to be made through the website by click on billing details.
- Effective Date: Cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing cycle. You will continue to have access to Coordle until the end of the current billing period.
- No Partial Refunds: If you cancel partway through a billing cycle, please be aware that we do not offer partial refunds for any remaining time in the current billing cycle.
- Subscription Fees: All subscription fees are non-refundable. This includes any fees paid for the monthly subscription service of Coordle, as well as any other fees or charges associated with your use of our service.
- No Refunds upon Cancellation: Once you are billed for a monthly subscription cycle, there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, unused days, or for periods of inactivity.
Changes to Policy
- Policy Updates: Coordle reserves the right to modify or revise these terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Continued use of our service after such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns regarding this cancellation and no-refund policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.